Friday, October 7, 2016

The time has come the walrus said...

...to blog. It's Fri again and the last time I blogged was Fri so past time if I'm going to blog once a week. And that is my goal.

Rick left last Fri for Utah and then Indiana. Utah to see the little squirrels, Paige and Co, and Scott. Indy to take care of his mom while Michele is in Denver with Cory and her new baby. This has been a good trip for him. He's spending lots of time with Fred and Barbara and Aunt Phyllis, in addition to his mom. I'm so happy he can do it.


Papaw with the Rapunzel hair he helped braid



I have started staying overnight with Chris and Alyona. I just sleep so much better. I go over there sometime between 6:30 and 8pm, then leave at 8am. Good night's sleep, how I love thee. Last night we took Aly's kite and flew it high in the sky. A little wind and a beautiful sunset; the wonders of this fantastic world God created.


Looks like the sky is on fire


Little Macy fell off the outside of the trampoline a couple of days before I left. Paige took her to InstaCare last Fri, yes, her elbow is fractured. They put on a hard splint, then Tues she went in for the real cast. Four weeks and they'll see if the fracture heals well. If not, surgery to fix it.

Montage has been getting some snow; the pics Scott sends are beautiful. The snow isn't sticking yet, but I'm sure all the skiers are happy, happy, happy. So beautiful to be up in the mountains.

1 comment: