Thursday, October 27, 2016

Teacup Yorkies

A couple of months ago I started having a desire to get a lap dog. Not strong, but a desire. Surprisingly enough Rick wasn't in favor; when we met he got a black lab and has always been a big dog lover.

Last week I was walking on the trail between the houses and a woman was walking a teeny tiny little Yorkie called a teacup Yorkie. So cute and adorable. Made me want a little lap dog all over again. Then the beginning of this week I saw her walking the little thing again. She is going to breed hers, but I found a place in Roundrock that breeds and sells them. Rick has agreed to go with me to look at them. I want to use a responsible breeder, not a puppy mill. But I'm still only about 30% if I really want a little dog.

They are expensive: $1,500-3,000.
Image result for teacup yorkie
How can this face be denied?

No comments:

Post a Comment