Friday, December 20, 2013

Weather and weather and weather

Having been raised in Idaho and enjoyed all the snow and cold weather when it came, I have to say I really enjoyed living in the 2 warm states I have, North Carolina and Texas. Today it's supposed to be 77*. It was 11* in Eagle Mt a few days ago.

Rick and I went to a Christmas dinner party last night, it was at The Domain (Austin's "nice" mall). The side facing the mall walk area was open (altho had big glass doors/windows that could be pulled to close it) and it was fun to be sitting in the open air, essentially, having the dinner party.

I write all this because Chris sent us a pic looking out his French doors.
Well anyway, lots of snow (I have tried for 10 min to post it, so I'm giving up).

I think when we retire to the Utah Valley area, we will need the winter house in St George.

No comments:

Post a Comment