Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas lights

Rick and I have been meaning to drive around and look at the Christmas lights, so last night we did. I had 4 locations that were supposed to be really pretty and they were. On one short street with a cul-de-sac they had a theme of the poem "Twas the night before Christmas." Everyone had a part of the poem written in cursive on a board 6'x4' or something like that. They had hot choc at the end. Most people went there, parked and walked it. We would have done that but were in our jamies. Didn't even bring a phone so no pics. All of the lights were extensive and pretty.

Next year I decided that we will put some up. Or perhaps it will just be Yvonne, since Rick is so busy with work. Anyway, after Christmas I will go to the sales and get some stuff. I would love to have a lighted Nativity, since that is the purpose of Christmas - to worship Jesus, remember Him and His birth and message to us.
outdoor topiary animals

No comments:

Post a Comment