Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas morning

Jason was supposed to get to Utah on Christmas Eve around 2pm, instead, he spent all day in the Indy airport, finally went home and caught a flight out early on Christmas morning. Chris and Alyona picked him, and joined the rest of us at Paige's. Still not as bad as his experience trying to get home last year, stuck at the SLC airport, finally got a flight to Chicago and drove to Indy. Then it was all weather; this time it was problems with the plane.

Still, we had a nice Christmas.




 Poor little Macy was still sick, but getting better, and got a few of the rest of us (me! and Jessica and Alyona a little) sick.

For Christmas Eve we stayed at Paige's because my mom and sis Kris came over, Paige and fam went to the Upstills. Christmas Dinner was at Paige's, and the Upstills and Kristi came for that. It was enjoyable.

Friday the skiers were only Jason and Chris. Usually a bunch go, but Scott and Jessica went to Oklahoma for her family's Christmas with a grandmother who isn't expected to live much longer, Paige couldn't leave nursing Hatie for that long, Rick's hip hurts too much, Kincade was working and I haven't skiied for 60 pounds ago.

Jason left early on Sat, Rick and I did some after Christmas sales with Paige and ggrrls, Paige and fam went to get family pics and Rick and I were onto Chris' for borscht and salad. Watched The Villian, which I had been trying to get everyone to see. I saw it 30 years ago and remembered it being funny. It's not.

Rick left early this morning, and I will stay for Scott and Macy's Bday, Jan 1 and 3. I go back home on Jan 7 because tickets were half the price than they were earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment