Monday, July 22, 2013

What to do for ringing ears

This is why I tell everyone about my ringing ears: My VTers just came over, were asking me about myself and I told them my whole sad tale. It turns out, one of the women also has ringing ears. She has had it for 10 years and told me how she deals with it:
  • acupunture does work for her, lessens the ringing for a few days
  • biofeed back - doing things like humming or singing
  • tapping on my body in certain places, releasing chakras (need to do more research on this to really understand it)
  • another exc involving moving my head to the left, right, standing up, sitting down, moving my arms - this will shift the crystals in my ears (sister Cheryl talked about this)
  • doesn't eat gluten or sugar (said she went from a size 20 to a size 13 doing this)
I will certainly be trying all of these things, except for the acupunture. Well, maybe I will go to her person if she doesn't charge a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment