Friday, July 12, 2013

Babysitting

This morning both of the ggrrls were up and eating brkfast, the doorbell rang at 8:30. I was still in my robe, crazy hair, considered not answering it but I did. It was my new neighbor across the street holding her little 1 yr old son, and crying. They have 2 dogs and one dog needed to get to the vet right away and she wanted to know if I would watch the little boy. Of course I said yes. She said her mom would get here in about 30 min to take the little boy.

As soon as she left he started cyring. Stella and Macy were so concerned; they asked me why the boy was crying. Soon Macy offered her pacifier to the "crying boy." Quite sweet, especially since she really likes her pacifier. They were both bringing him toys and doing things to make him laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment