Friday, July 19, 2013

Something is eating me (and then I ate something)

I pulled weeds on Mon evening and got 4 bites. I pulled weeds yesterday and got one. Either that or a thorn or something on the grass or weeds is getting me. Itches like crazy. I need to remember to wear gloves. Our lawn is looking so much better than when we bought the house.

Picked up Scott and Jessica yesterday at 1ish. I had to park in the H lot (meaning it was a looong way away) and take a shuttle. If I weren't committed to going into the airport to meet and greet I would have waited in the cell phone lot. Also if I had known what a zoo finding the parking spot and catching the shuttle would be. But I actually enjoy those types of little contretemps of life. Others not so much, but for some strange reason that type of thing I find fun.

Getting the shuttle to get back to H lot wouldn't have been so bad, but the shuttles were marked, also as to locations to catch them, but what we didn't know was that the markings mean nothing. All the shuttles go to all the lots. Plus right when we were trying to catch a shuttle, herds of people were doing the same. Finally on the 3rd shuttle, which was empty, we got spots to ride.

Ate dinner at Rudy's, which Scott loved. They do have good BBQ meat, their briskett and ribs are melt in your mouth good.

No comments:

Post a Comment