Wednesday, May 31, 2017

More ducks

I know I have put in a lot of posts and pics about the ducks, but they are just so darn cute! All the babies were adorable and now they are growing up.

Yesterday morning I was out walking, Paige called and said I have a doc appoint at 9, you need to leave right now to get here. I hurried home, threw a few things in a bag and drove there. Paige had left a few min before to make it to her appoint.

The ggrrls and I did some morning chores, I showered and got dressed for my hair appoint at 11. Paige called and said she wouldn't make it back in time so I took the ggrrls over to Kara's for the few min before Paige returned.

Kirby fixed my crooked hair (I like it so much better) and I went to Redmond's Heritage Farm for some kombucha. Bought 4, one for everyone except Stella who doesn't like it.
Met them at Chic-fil-a for lunch (I didn't eat), then drove back to South Jordan around 2. Scott and I had stuff to do, then took Mya for a walk.

I leave on Sat, my time is running out, I'm trying to get in everything I wanted to do. I guess I won't get to walk at Cascade Springs (road was still closed when I called last week).

No comments:

Post a Comment