Friday, June 2, 2017

Heading home to Austin

I have been here almost 3 weeks and have really enjoyed my time. It has gone quickly, I've been busy with kids and ggrrls. So happy I got to be here for all the end of year events with the ggrrls. The last thing is a dance recital, followed by a piano recital tonight, all for Stella.

The weather has turned beautiful. I will miss being here, will miss getting up for my walks around the lake and creek. Such a pretty place to walk. If we could find a home here, Daybreak is where I would choose to live when we move here.

Rick misses me (yay) and is ready to have me home, but he leaves next week for Indy. Then I get to miss him.

Scott and I went out to lunch at Mountain Mike's for the lunch buffet. Delish. I will also miss that young'in, along with my ggrrls, daughter and son (in-law).

No comments:

Post a Comment