Saturday, December 17, 2016

My terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day getting to Utah

I left yesterday at 10am for the airport; flight didn't leave until 12:25, but Rick needed to get to work. Plane left on time and all seemed well, then about 1 hour from Las Vegas the flight attendant said we were diverting to Tucson due to high winds in vegas and they shut the airport down, nothing leaving or landing.

Because this meant I would miss my connection in vegas to salt lake, they changed my flight there. Good. Got to vegas only to discover my flight out of there was delayed. Meanwhile Rick was spending HOURS on the phone trying to get my car rental changed.

Finally arrived in salt lake, cold and snowing. Waited for my turn to get the rental. Drove to Scott's. safe and sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment