Friday, December 9, 2016

Long weekend with Jason

Rick and I left on Thurs morning and arrived in Indy at 4pm. A good flight.
Jason was home and we went to eat at the meatball place. Going out to eat is a recurring theme with Jason.

Fri: Picked up Fred from dialyasis and drove him home. He looked pale and was weak. He said he wasn't in any pain, never is, which is good.

Sat: Ate breakfast at The Egg and I. It was quite delish. Saw Fred and Ginger's family at Fred's. Ate linner with them, I brought cornbread. It was delish also.
Went to Pat's; she is doing great. Michelle does a fantastic job, we are so grateful for her.
Either Fri or Sat or Sun we had Donatoes; I of course, have no control when it comes to Donatoes and I think I ate 1/2 of a large. It was delish.

Sun: Went to Bloomington to see Justin and Dixie. Ate brunch out, it was just ok. Justin has a beautiful house, Dixie is sweet.

Mon: Saw Fred and Pat.

Tues: Got up at 4:30am to go to the airport. Flight home was good, seemed short. Nice to be back home.

Pics to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment