Thursday, December 22, 2016

City Creek Mall

Scott and I went to the airport to pick up Chris and Aly on Wed at 4:30pm. Chris knew of a wrap place that he loved the food and used to eat when he worked at Fidelity in Salt Lake City. We went there and the food was delish.

The lights downtown are amazing, the stores are actual stores, not like a lot of stores in major cities that end up being antique, law offices, etc. We walked into City Creek and the layout and architecture is amazing also. Love it. It reminds me of how much I love this city.

The lights were beautiful and so vivid. There was a fountain/light display that had music with fire coming out of the water - I'm running out of adjectives to describe just how startling and pretty it was.

Note the fire in the water that would flame up and down with the water and music

Dropped Scott off at the Jazz basketball game to meet Kincade; Chris and Aly and I drove to the townhouse. Rick's plane was delayed so I didn't pick him up until almost 10pm. Got home, happiness and fun with this Christmas Holiday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment