Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Library

I am a reader. Most of my children are readers. Whenever I would move one of the first things I would locate would be the library. And so last night I was looking for a library and signed Scott up for a library card  (surprised he did not already have one as he is a reader also). Salt Lake County library system told me the card would be ready today. And so today, before Scott and I went to Paige's for the little squirrels school Christmas program, we went to the South Jordan library.

Super nice. Scott got his card and looked for books. I got 3 books. And Scott took a pic of a cool candy made display, pic to follow.

On the way home we went to the Riverton library to get the book Scott wanted. It must have just gotten checked out because it had shown it being in. Their interlibrary system showed a copy in Herriman. But I did get another book.

Off to Herriman. Another nice library and yay!! It had Scott's book and I got another book.

I love libraries. And Salt Lake County library system is very nice with 19 different locations, anyone of which the patrons can visit and return books to. Handy.

Made completely out of candy

No comments:

Post a Comment