Saturday, November 5, 2016

Boys

Scott was delayed leaving LA, so we didn't get home and to bed until 1am on Thursday. Up the next morning, 1/2 Price books, Torchys for lunch, then the HEB to pick up some fav food for Scott. He and I watched a few cheesy Hallmark Christmas movies, I had him take the 5 love languages quiz (I enjoy this book, quite interesting), Rick got home, and Chris and Aly came over. Just a super enjoyable evening.

This morning we just mosied around, met Chris for lunch at P Terry's, Frys to look at tv soundboards, Scott went to Chris and Rick and I came home. I had gotten a sore throat so I took a hot bath, wrapped in blankets to burn the bugs off. 

The boys came over to watch a football game and get pizza for dinner. Nice relaxing afternoon and evening, just love to have my kids around me.

So nice to have a good husband also.

No comments:

Post a Comment