Friday, November 25, 2016

Blingcheekies on Fri

Chris and Aly had to work on Fri but Aly said she would make Jason blingcheekies (I know that's not how it's spelled but it's how it sounds. Rick was busy building an Adirondack chair so Jason and I went over. I didn't have any because I ate so much on Thanksgiving Day, but they looked delish.


































In the evening we drove to Stanley's Farmhouse Pizza. It's a fun place in the country, just in a barn with picnic tables sitting around outside, but the pizza is gourmet and delish. They had two fires but also needed to put some heat lamps around. It wasn't too cold, just a little more heat would have been nice.


Chris, Aly, and Oksana went to walk around The Domain and look at Christmas lights while Jason, Rick and I drove home; Jason had to get up at 5am and was trying to get sick so he just wanted to get some rest. Chris Facetimed and showed us the lights. That's on my list to do this season. Love looking at pretty Christmas lights.


No comments:

Post a Comment