Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Chris and Alyona (Aly, Yona, Elena)

It's been so much fun having them in Austin, so glad they moved here. They came over Sunday evening for chat and yahtzee. Also snacky snacks.

We've decided that we will do Sunday dinner together, switching off houses. Chris says when he does dinner it will be at 8pm and when I do dinner it will be at 2pm. I told him if he waits until 8 I will start eating his fingers. And my dinner will really be 5 or 6. And his dinner will probably be 6 or 6:30, maybe as late as 7.

These kids and their late hours! They don't know about getting home before dark or never go out in a raging blizzard, re my dad. My siblings and I laughed at the time (as is the wont with young whippersnappers), now it just sounds like good advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment