Thursday, March 3, 2016

Yikes, already a week since my last post...

...I feel my posting schedule (must be at least weekly) like a monkey on my back. Always there, always to be done.

I had my 2 baby teeth pulled on Tues. Rick was kind to take the day off work, drive me there and back, and whatever else I needed. I kept thinking of excuses to get out of it, but knew it needed to be done to continue on and FINISH with this treatment plan. So glad it's done, not nearly as miserable as my imagination. My whole bottom face was numb, so funny to watch me try to eat my Shakes ice cream. Couldn't open my mouth very wide and the bottom lip did funny things and sometimes it dripped down. Scott asked me if I talked about my chinney chin chin. Uh, no. I was not put out, just numbed. Those baby teeth must have been on the verge of giving up anyway because I think it only took him between 2-5 min a tooth to pull. All the prep and unprep took up the time I was actually in office, which was under an hour. Now I really do look like a southern hick with two big gapping holes in mouth where used to be teeth.

Just a little over 3 years since we moved here. That same amount since the dentist in Philly did his stuff that began the mess up on my mouth. So sad I have the upset jaws now and the ringing ears, but it could be worse. It can always be worse. And I am nothing if not a cheerful pessimist.

No comments:

Post a Comment