Friday, October 9, 2015

I'm turning into a dog person who can only talk about the dawg

After Zoya and I finished the morning walk and were home, she wanted to go outside in the backyard so I let her out. Next thing she is scratching at the door, I open it and she is standing there looking at me with her puppy dog eyes with the Chewbacca toy at her feet; I told her I was busy and couldn't play and shut the door. More scratching, wash and repeat.


Finally, when she realized I wasn't going to play, she came in. I went into my bedroom to make the bed and put away towels, generally do a clean-up. She wanted in the bedroom, but I told her it wasn't a dawg room. So she lay on the carpet in the doorway. When I was busy in the bathroom, she sneaked under the chair, hoping I wouldn't see her.

Reminds me of the time Claire had gotten in trouble with Scott for something, ran into his bedroom to hide under the bed. The only problem, her tail was sticking out. Hide: epic fail!

1 comment: