Thursday, August 27, 2015

Coloring hair

When I first started coloring my hair 10 years ago, I could wait 6-8 weeks before I needed to have it redone. Now, it really needs to be recolored every 3 weeks. One year ago Alyona helped me pick out all the stuff I needed to start doing it myself, as it costs $60 or so to have a stylist do it, and then she colored it. I did know the color to use because on the day I had it colored by the stylist, 1 year ago, I went into Sally's and told them to match my color.

It has been needing to be colored for 4-6 days and usually Rick does it, but yesterday Chris and I had the time so he did it. Other than putting color on my ear (on purpose!) and getting it too far out on the side of my head, he did a great job. (Open up shop, $60 a person, takes 30-40 min, dye costs $5.)

I'm beautiful again.

No comments:

Post a Comment