Monday, August 24, 2015

Forgetting to blog...

This is my journal, a history of my life and my family, so my goal is to blog once a week at least. And I see that it has been 2 weeks. Not good, not good at all.

Jason came on Thurs and left today. We went boating, downtown, out with Alyona when she was dancing with the Ukrainians, to the San Marcos outlets, eating at Gristmill, walking after dark on the subdivision path and seeing critters with the flashlights, not to forget Torchy's, Rudy's, and the HEB several times. It was fun and I was sad as always to see him go.

Today is my 59th birthday. Hard to believe; it will be even harder to believe it when I turn 60 - no other way to look at it - that is old!!

I have several things on my bucket list:
1. Continue losing weight and increasing my muscle strength
2. Go Ziplining - There is a fun one here over Lake Travis, takes 3 hours total, but only 2 hours is actually Ziplining, the rest is walking/hiking up to the towers.
3. Learn to waterski
4. Go snow skiing again
5. Hike to a Mayan pyramid

I need to get serious again about losing the weight. Chris and I had been going to the gym, did it once last week, but need to get into that again.

I'm really looking forward to watching Stella, Macy, and Hattie while Paige and Kincade go to Disneyland with the rest of the kids. Rick will be there from Thurs to Wed, then I'm on my own. Well, Cathie and Rich will help whenever I need it also.

There. That is my blog post. Yippee.


No comments:

Post a Comment