Monday, February 2, 2015

Mailing tube

I lived in NC from 2007-2011, and some place there was going out of business and I got a mailing tube for $.57. I didn't need one, but thought if I ever need one I will have it. So I have packed that mailing tube from NC to PA to TX. Finally I had a need for a mailing tube; couldn't find it. I went to Office Max/Depot, Walmart, Target, 4 ship/mail it places. I could find tubes but they were much bigger than I needed and quite expensive (at least more than I wanted to pay, around $4). Finally I unrolled the paper and put it in a really big flat, bubbled mailing envelope and sent it to Fred and Barbara on Fri.

(It was a pic of Rick with Fred in the hospital with his IV sack, made at Rick's site. They like to take pics of people they help that have a personal connection, or unusual story, and send it thro out the corporation.)

This weekend we were organizing and cleaning in the garage, Rick opened a box, and there was the mailing tube. Now I have a mailing tube, but I'm sure it will be lost for the next time, 5 years from now, that I need one.




No comments:

Post a Comment