Thursday, February 5, 2015

Hattie gets hungry

Macy and Hattie were downstairs and Paige was upstairs getting ready for Joy School. Paige heard some noise and asked Macy what was going on; she was told that Hattie was hungry. So Paige went down to see and found Hattie sitting in her booster chair, tray on and seat belted, munching on cheese puffs. Evidently somehow Macy ascertained that Hattie was hungry and put her in the booster chair. Paige found some gold fish on the floor in pantry, showing Macy had first tried giving her gold fish which she didn't want, then gave the cheese puffs.

I asked Paige if Macy wanted to get out the cheese puffs so she could have some also. Paige said, no, Macy doesn't like cheese puffs. What a kind heart Macy has for little sister!! I think I already blogged this, but on Christmas Day at the Upstills dinner Macy sat beside Grandmother Deeney and held her hand while I went to get something to eat. Very sweet.

When I get old I hope Macy takes care of me and gives me cheese puffs (I love them).

No comments:

Post a Comment