Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Cold

Austin must be getting hit with some of the artic weather that is holding the Midwest and Northeast in its grasp. The Northeast is breaking snow records, and add to that the cold, and you have some miserable conditions. And that is even considering that the New England states expect cold and snow.
Last week we were in the 60s and high 70s; I was out shopping and got a few of my bedding plants but didn't put then out. Good thing. This morning it is 35*.

Supposed to be back in the 70s by the end of the week. But I won't be fooled into thinking I can put out my bedding plants.

Nothing in my dreams that I remember ever works out (I hope in the ones I don't remember things go well for me). Last night I dreamed I had bought clothes for Paige and Stella, but they didn't like anything I had bought. Then I couldn't find the receipts.

No comments:

Post a Comment