Friday, November 28, 2014

Thanksgiving

This year the ticket prices were so high that only Jason came out.
Braden, Anika and their 2 sons came also.
Rick invited Akanksha and her family of hubby, son, and daughter.
I made the same dinner I have served for 10 years, so I have it down. Still a lot of work, but I quite enjoy it.

I picked Jason up from the airport on Wed at 10am, and his plan was to go straight to the Tangers Outlet Mall in San Marcos. I still had a few things to do for Thanksgiving dinner, but decided going on Wed was a better deal than going on Black Friday. So off we went. Jason said because we didn't spend much time there in Aug, Thanksgiving he wanted to shop a bit more. He did buy 2 quite expensive shirts.

Today Rick, Braden and I went out at 7:30am to get some milk and juice. We saw a flock of turkeys, 15-20, at the bottom of the hill on the golf course. Made me happy to see them; I was afraid all the construction and activity would scare them off and they would relocate. I did tell them they should be thankful to be there and wandering around (since yesterday was Turkey Day).

No comments:

Post a Comment