Wednesday, November 12, 2014

3 Sisters Rock It!

Miz Chero, Squirt (Miss Kris) and Miss U (me) are going to start a website/blog and the name is going to be something like the above.

Acutally I think Cheryl is going to go by Grandma and I'm not sure what Squirt will choose, and I will either be Nano or Miss U. But the other names are our childhood names.

Here are some topics we will blog about: Elder care, grandparenting, parenting, cooking/recipes, crafts/invitations/home deco, health, exercising, weight loss (which we are all 3 trying to do), etc. I said probably not politics, but there might be a little of that.

The name idea came because when Miz Chero was at Squirt's helping with mom after I left in Sept, they played racquetball at Squirt's RecCenter. A 30something at the desk had curly hair like Cheryl's but it looked really cute and Cheryl told her it was cute and that she had curly hair also and had been her trial in trying to style it. The woman said something along the lines of we just need to like our hair and rock it!!

So we 3 sisters are going to rock it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment