Monday, November 10, 2014

Polar cold blast sweeping the nation

The Polar Plunge, as I saw one weather website describing it, is going to hit Tues and it will be a doozy. Extreme cold in the northern Plain states and upper Midwest and cold in the Northeast, flowing south. Austin will be partakers of some of this, with highs in the mid 50s and lows down to 36. At least it won't be -4 or whatever in the upper Plains states. I'll check on my outdoor succulents and see which ones can be covered and which need to be brought closer to the house.

The days are getting shorter, the nights longer. It makes me want to snuggle into my house, curl up with a fun movie (WISH we got Hallmark - Scott says they are advertising 50 days of Christmas!) or a good book, some soup (a la Alyona) and hibernate.

I suppose I had better get out tho, Kohl's sent me another 30% off.
It must be used.

No comments:

Post a Comment