Monday, November 3, 2014

Back home again...not in Indiana

I am truly exhausted and am happy to be back home...at least until Christmas.
But it was fun to meet in Indiana, see all the old sights and sites. We walked in Blanton Woods, which made me very happy. That must be one of the places I miss the most, walking out my door and into the woods, as it were.

We did our best to "eat our way thro Indianapolis," which seemed to be Chris' and Jason's goal. Alyona did much better, just a little of whatever but concentrating mostly on her salads and apples. I can try to follow her example.

I have an orthodontic appointment this morning, house to clean (although not messy by any means) laundry to do, mail to catch up on, got to dig into our health insurance and get it sorted out, including what to sign up for in 2015, grocery shopping and other things I don't even know I need to do yet.

Building in our subdivision continues like crazy, and I hope they just get it finished quickly. It has changed the look and feel and I don't like it. If I were to look at this house now I would not be as excited.

Pics from November to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment