Friday, August 17, 2012

Yum Yum Donuts

These are the donuts that Paige calls the best in the world - they must be because Paige and Co hit up Yum Yum's 5 times in their 8 days here.  On Wednesday's Yum Yum's has a Kid's Make Their Own day, which simply means frosting and decorating a donut. Here is Stella and Macy eating their donuts.


I always forget to take pics but this time I did get a few. I bought this wading pool for the girls at Aldi. They had great fun several times.






Yesterday morning I was downstairs when I heard Macy wake up so I went to get her. As we were coming  down the stairs she said, "Papaw, Papaw!" Rick usually is downstairs at the bar on his computer doing work. And she ususally sits with him and they watch "Wheels on the bus" together (many, many, many times), but this time I had to tell her that Papaw was gone to work. I guess that meant the party was officially over. I will miss her yelling "Nano!"

No comments:

Post a Comment