Saturday, August 25, 2012

Happy Birthday, Love Jason

I just got my birthday card from Jason, a nice sentimental card with a loving happy birthday message for a special mom (he did that on purpose because he usually gets me funny ones). But he had written, " Happy Birthday, Mom! I hope Santa gets you a nice Easter basket for your birthday. Love Jason"

I had to laugh, because a few years ago I starting sending him cards a week or so before his June birthday. The first one was a Valentine's card, and I said I know some special day is coming and I hope I've gotten it right, or something along that line. The next card was an Easter card, then a Christmas card, all saying the same thing, a special day is occurring, I hope I've gotten the correct card (or whatever cards I sent, I've forgotten now). Finally his birthday card. At first he just thought I was being cheap and sending the Valentine's card because that was all I had, and then thought I was crazy.

So I got his hidden message in this card. Quite funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment