Friday, August 24, 2012

Dinesh D'souza's movie and book

Obama's America 2016
"Immersed in exotic locales across four continents, best selling author Dinesh D'Souza races against time to find answers to Obama's past and reveal where America will be in 2016."

I have not read D'Souza's book The Roots of Obama's Rage (where he gets the material for the film), but I have read What's So Great About America and have it in my political bookcase, which is only one of his many, many books. He is a talented conservative author, an Indian-American, a Christian. He is a strong voice for conservatives and Christians, having once debated Christopher Hitchens, well known atheist, at the University of Notre Dame in a discussion called The God Debate. I just now listened to a few minutes of it on YouTube. Sounded interesting, but lasted almost 2 hours so I doubt if I get back to it.

Tonight Rick and I are going to see "2016:Obama's America." I have high hopes and wish all conservatives would support this film, if for nothing else than to put some money in D'souza's pocket and show Hollywood that good, conservative films can make money.

No comments:

Post a Comment