Saturday, February 4, 2017

Utah

Scott and I left on Tues Jan 31 to return to Utah. Got here, no mishaps with the planes, yay.

In Texas on Sunday night our Home Teachers and the missionaries came over. Turned out, one of the missionaries was a Dunford from South Jordan. Delish donuts, breads, muffins, brownies, and cookies. We had just discovered them from Kincade and Paige. Elder Dunford wanted me to bring a box of donuts back for him; I said I wasn't going straight back to Texas, instead was leaving Utah to go to Indy. He said bring a box so I can smell them.

We didn't know Dunfords actually had a retail store since they are mostly commercial, so finally on Wed afternoon Scott and I made it to the store. Lots of selection and deliciousness.

The ggrrls stayed overnight at the townhouse last night; this morning we got up and instead of going to Dunkin Donuts, we went to Dunfords. I got one dozen, not sure why. Really don't know who is supposed to eat this one dozen donuts; I have every expectation that I will be tossing most of them. Oh well.

There was lots of snow but with them temp warming a little, it's going fast. At least down here in the valley.

I have been walking everyday at the Daybreak community center, circle track upstairs with the cardio and weight machines. Feels really good to walk, it clears out my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment