Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Birthday party and celebratiom

Feb 21 was my mom's birthday. It has been just a little over a year since she passed. I decided to have a birthday celebration of memories for her. I invited everyone that lives around here: Larry and Cindy, Squirt, Braden and Anika, Jacob and fam, Rashelle and DJ, and, of course Paige and Scott. Everyone attended except Larry and Cindy and Jacob and fam.

I had Vienna sausages because mom loved them, saltines because dad loved them, red and black licorice because mom loved it, cheese, apple slices, cuties, and snickers because that was her fav candy bar.

We are sat around and talked, sharing memories and stories of a beloved mother and gmother, the kids played and it was just an enjoyable evening. My mom really was an exceptional mom, and taking into consideration her own childhood and background, she was amazing.
Random pics are always my fav


The ggkids were the photogs

Us taking a pic of the pic takers

No comments:

Post a Comment