Thursday, August 4, 2016

Sleepover with Chris

Rick went to Chicago yesterday, so I decided to spend the evening with Chris and possibly stay overnight. I arrived at his house about 6:45; he was just finishing dinner. We took Zoya for a walk but Chris was too tired to go to Walnut Creek or the dog park. Instead, we went to Walmart.

We got separated. When I finished with my shopping, I tried calling Chris on his phone - no answer. I went ahead and got in the check out line, but trying to keep my eye open for him. He came up, startling me. Chris never forgets his phone, he always has it. But this time he didn't.

Went home, decided to watch a movie, quite enjoyable, then to bad at 11pm. Zoya decided to sleep with me.

After a good night's sleep, woke up at 6:50, talked with Chris before he left, then took Zoya for a walk and came home.

So nice to have him here in Austin.

No comments:

Post a Comment