Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Busy-ness

Despite the fact that I don't have a job, I sure seem to keep busy.
Today I:
  •  Walked Zoya at 7am, but I would have walked even without gdog sitting, then hurried home to get ready for my mammogram
  • Went to mammo, which took 1 1/2 hr, including driving time
  • Mailed birthday package to Hattie
  • Picked up Chris' dry cleaning
  • Picked up a few groceries at HEB (that is my fav store, hardly ever go to Walmart, and not in love with Randalls, I like old HEB best)
  • Met Rick for lunch
  • Went to Chris' house to drop off dry clean and sheets for the queen bed, pick up his mail, and just generally check on the house
It's hotter than blazes here. They say Aug is the hottest month in Austin and for this year, it seems to be holding true. The pool water is consistently 92*.

I'm tired. For some reason I haven't been sleeping well lately. Not sure why, I have never had a problem with sleeping until the last few years.

The boys come in 2 weeks, really looking forward to that. I have the time planned down to the minute. Not really, but it will be a busy Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun, and Mon. Then Scott and I meet up in Phoenix Sept 8 for Austin's wedding; since I'm already that far out, I decided to go on up to Utah and see everybody for a few days. I need my ggrrl fix!! Plus I want to check out the should be newly finished basement. It always makes me sad to realize I won't see my mom.

Rick and I decided to go kayaking on Sat, since we took out the jet ski the last 2 Sats. I love to kayak.

No comments:

Post a Comment