Monday, August 29, 2016

Oh no, no blogging and lots has happened

I made a trip to Utah, then back to Texas.
The boys came for my birthday on Aug 25, so much fun to have them.

I picked up Scott, then Jason and Justin at the airport. We drove to San Marcos to the Outlets, but because everyone was starving, we made our first Torchy's stop there. Scott was exhausted, having gotten up at 4:30am two mornings in a row, and this was after 8-9 days of 10 hour days. We stayed until 6 and then headed home. Chris and Alyona came over that night, and we "celebrated" my birthday, which I really wasn't acknowledging this year. Sixty just sounds too old and I can't be that!!

Fri Scott went running, and the rest of us went for a walk down by the creek and golf course. Perry's for porkchops at 1:15. That night Jason and Justin made their one and only Rudy's stop for dinner.

Sat was boating and jet skiing with everyone except Alyona, and meeting Chris and Alyona for another Torchy's for dinner, but this time on Burnet.  I think it was Shakes for a dessert.



Sun Jason and Justin went kayaking early in the morning, then for a brunch Alyona made some delish crepe like things (I don't know how to spell or say it in Russian). Super yummy.
Jason and Justin cleaning the kitchen after brunch

Scott and Chris playing, Rick and Zoya snoozing


Mon Jason and Justin to the airport, we left at 4:30am. Scott and I are going over to Pfizer to see Rick, and then he's off. And I'm sad. I told Scott I could start crying; he reminded me I will see him in just over a week, then some time in Utah while the guys go to Denver for their annual football game.

1 comment:

  1. Alcohol : World Ranking
    https://producaoindustrialblog.wordpress.com/2017/03/12/alcohol-world-ranking/
    MANOSTAXX

    ReplyDelete