Saturday, July 30, 2016

Jet skiing this morning

Rick and I took the jet ski out this morning; we were planning on 7, but it was closer to 8 or 8:30 before we hit the water. Beautiful morning, the water was still and hardly any other boats out, mostly fishermen. We went past Riviera, then Volente and continued on staying right. Weren't quite sure if that was the direction of the river or just inlets - it was inlets.

We came back at 10, by that time we saw 2-3 ski boats pulling skiers out, but the lake was still so quiet. It is a big lake. I drove a bit and it was fun, but I prefer being a passenger. I guess I'm not adventuresome when it comes to things like that, or perhaps I just don't trust my competency.

We passed a  Zipline Lake Travis boat that was anchored up; we both want to do that. Either by ourselves, with Chris and Alyona, or Jason, Justin, and Scott in Aug. Paige also really wanted to zipline, I guess that is an outing for her for another trip.

No pics, left my phone in the truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment