Friday, July 29, 2016

To buy or not to buy...

paddle boards? That is the question. I quickly got the answer when Rick and I went to Costco last night to buy them.

It all began with meeting Patsy yesterday morning at Round Rock Outlets to walk. It has a nice breeze flowing around it and Patsy walks there when it's otherwise quite hot, on the perimeter of the mall. We walked 3.58 miles; it was enjoyable.

I decided after to go to Costco. Just on the inside entrance I saw paddle boards for $99. A great price and debated buying them. We have 2 kayaks but thought others might have fun with them. Took a pic, discussed it later with Rick, Paige was on board (heard from no one else), drove over - Rick immediately noticed they were Jr paddle boards!! Will not work for adults. Saves me $200.
Still not sure how I missed that essential piece of info.

No comments:

Post a Comment