Friday, January 29, 2016

Funeral of Gmother Jensen

I will be periodically posting pics and thoughts from my mom's funeral; I will just title most of them Funeral of Mom/Gmother Jensen/Gmother Deeney.

 Jennifer Brownlee (Charles and Jolene) did this display table with the baskets and signs. Cheryl, many years ago, made the Grandmother pic, the middle pic is the 80th birthday party, and I did the far right pic. It is mom with Aunt Betty, her sis. I love that pic of mom; she looks so pretty and skinny!! Squirt came up with the 2 themes, which fit mom so well.


Squirt also came up with the idea of having all these pics of mom for people to take. They are dollar store frames with printed pics. I love it and most of the pics were taken. Shows her with a well-lived life.

No comments:

Post a Comment