Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Christmas in Utah


I arrived in Utah on Dec 21 and drove to Squirt's to help with my mom for a few days. Each time I see her she seems like she has gone downhill a little more. So grateful for the great care Squirt and Gary are taking of her.

All the kids came on Dec 23 to spend time with Grandmother. They all were so grateful to get to see her one more time before she passes. Squirt had bought gingerbread men for mom to give one each to Stella, Macy, and Hattie. They stood beside her for just a few minutes as I helped mom give the treat to each great grandchild from Grandmother Deeney, as she requested Stella call her soon after Stella started to talk. Wish I had gotten a pic with each one, but I forgot or just never plan that far ahead. We did get this pic.
 
That evening we went to eat at Brick Oven, a fav of Jason's. Squirt and Gary joined us, and we all had a delightful time.

No comments:

Post a Comment