Thursday, November 5, 2015

I got a cookie here I really liked...

I left Kristi's house yesterday at 9:30, topped off the rental with gas and headed to the airport. Got the car checked in, hurried over to the Southwest skycap and gave him my suitcase (the skycaps at SLC airport are the best I have ever seen), went to TSA Pre - NO ONE was in line. Yay.

Weather in Salt Lake and Austin wasn't the greatest, but my flight was on time and I had an hour to spare, so I got a hamburger, read my iPad, then boarded. At Phoenix my luck changed; the flight that was supposed to leave at 3:15 was delayed until 6:40, then 6:10. I wandered the airport, finished my hamburger and decided to get a cookie I had before and enjoyed. I walked up and down B,C, and D concourses but couldn't find the cookie place. Finally I went to an info booth and said, I got a cookie here I really liked....He gave me 2 choices, Starbucks and Paradise. I knew it wasn't Starbucks, so I went to Paradise Bakery.

Yes, there was the most delish snickerdoodle ever!! So I bought 2, then decided on a blueberry scone. All were wonderful and didn't help my new weight loss at all.

After a bomb scare, my plane finally left, probably about 6:45 and I arrived home at 10pm. Rick picked me up.

His hip is hurting so badly he couldn't walk for much of this week and last. Finally he is convinced he must have the surgery in Jan or Feb, whenever the doc can do it. The consult appoint is set up for Nov 19, same doc he consulted with last Jan. I'm so glad he is finally doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment