Friday, November 6, 2015

Halloween

I wasn't going to stay for Trick-or-Treating in Utah because I haven't been home for Halloween in five years and Chris, Alyona, Rick and I had plans. Paige found out and told me to stay so I changed my ticket until Sun (then decided to stay even longer and extended until Wed). The Upstills came over and we all went out together on Sat night. Paige left her bucket of candy out on the front step so all the kiddos could still get their candy while we all walked together.

Everyone in Paige's family dress up for Halloween; she has her Halloween party and guests are expected to come in costume, which they do (this year it was on Fri night).


After the ggrrls were done with their gathering of candy, they returned home and passed it out themselves. They had as much fun giving out candy as they did receiving it.

Alyona and Chris had a party on Friday night and dressed up, Chris under protest but knowing it's always best to do what the wife says.

No comments:

Post a Comment