Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Ears

Don't read this if you don't want to hear ANYMORE about my ears.
I can't see a pattern when they start ringing unusually loud. I wish I could. Sometimes they are so loud they give me a headache, and I have to go to a quiet room and have no noise at all. I know I complain too much, when they could be worse, or something worse could be happening to me.

Sometimes a noise, scraping the last ice cream out of a bowl, tv, music, seems to make my whole head worse. Being in Chris' empty house, with cement floors (so no noise abatement) can be bad.

I really do hate to complain about them since I know Rick's ring also, and his are loud. Plus his hip hurts so badly he can hardly walk at times. It always throbs up and down his leg, yet he seldom complains.

Am I a complainy pants?

No comments:

Post a Comment