Friday, January 23, 2015

Mine are the best and the cutest and the mostest

Last night I was out visiting teaching and Paige called. I silenced it and sent her a text asking if it was an emergency. She said no, I will call later. When I got home Rick had me listen to the answering machine message she left about Macy.

It seems Paige was using Siri to send a text message, and at the end it said, "Done." Macy didn't approve of Siri's "bad" language thinking it had said dumb. So she said, "Uhhh, stop it, microphone!"

This morning Paige FaceTimed me to show me Hattie. Paige was getting her some cereal and told Hattie to come and get in her chair (with the booster seat that has a tray, next step after the highchair). Hattie just folded her arms and walked away. They did this a couple of times and Paige figured out that Hattie wanted to sit at the island bar, where she sees her sisters sit and eat. So Paige put her up at the bar with a bowl of cereal, put milk in it (she usually just gets a bowl of dry cereal with a sippy cup of milk) and Hattie happily dug in with her spoon (well part spoon and part fingers).

Hattie is also starting to talk: she says hi hi, da da, out, and nods her head for yes.

Definitely my ggrrls are the cutest and mostest.

No comments:

Post a Comment