Thursday, August 21, 2014

Frustration

Electronics, computers, new-fangled doodads frustrate me. I don't understand them well enough to go outside of my knowledge base at all. And every time I get a new device, I have to learn the new one all over because it is so different. 6 months or so ago I had to get a new computer (unwisely put my computer in my checked suitcase, baggage handlers broke it), which meant once again I had to learn how to work the new one. Just wish the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics wasn't in play on this earth so nothing would ever increase in disorder (meaning break).

One time when I was trying to find pics I had downloaded to my computer and I looked and looked and just couldn't find them, Chris told me when I downloaded to tell the computer where I wanted them put. So I told my computer many times, over and over, "Just put them in my pics!!!" But when I looked they weren't there.

Anyways, I finally got it down and knew what to do and where to find my pics. I'm not sure what law came into play yesterday (maybe Murphy's 1st law: Anything that can go wrong, will) but I downloaded pics to my pics, and I looked and they weren't there! Finally I looked at my downloads, and there they were (onery, onery, onery).

Sometimes I feel like electronic stuff and I are stuck in a Groundhog Day loop.

No comments:

Post a Comment