Saturday, August 16, 2014

August heat

August is supposed to be the hottest month of the year in Texas, and we are now feeling the heat. But it does seem like it cools off a bit during the night. I'm getting tired of watering my outdoor plants, I'm waiting for Fall to arrive and I'll no longer feel obligated to water them. It's already the middle of Aug and I can't believe it, seems like it was just the end of July. Time marches steadily on.

No Kayaking today. Rick went to the Chiro yesterday for an hour and 10 min, got his neck and spine adjusted and feels so much better. He goes back on Tues and doesn't want to mess it up with the paddling, etc until it gets fixed good. I have been bugging him about finding a good chiro here since we with both went to Guyman back in March of 2013 (this is right after we moved to Texas; Guyman was recommended, but we didn't like his work at all). This new one is an Asian girl/woman (she's in her 30s but when you're pushing 60, that sounds like a girl) and she cracked, pushed, pulled and eventually fixed just like he likes.

No comments:

Post a Comment