Saturday, January 4, 2014

Macy's 3rd Bday Party

Paige does such a nice job with her parties - which she loves to give. So she went all out for Macy's 3rd. The theme was a carnival/fair. Her front room was turned into a big top tent, along with multiple games for the kids. Scott and Jessica came early to help; Jessica made cake pops, quite yummy, and Scott popped the popcorn in her popper that looks like a mini one that the movie theatres use.



Mary was there to memorialize the event (she's a great photographer).
We had fair food - pigs in the blanket on sticks (like corn dogs), popcorn, candy treats, cake pops, koolaide drinks in the fun bottles, and I made funnel cakes. I had forgotten I was going to do that until Paige reminded me. They can be a little messy to make, but delicious (and reminds me of the Hendricks County Fair, which I still miss).

I guess the partying will soon end, and everyone back to daily routines.

No comments:

Post a Comment