Saturday, January 18, 2014

I can blog!

I didn't realize how much I enjoy blogging until I could no longer blog from this computer, my new one. For some reason an error message kept popping up when I would try to post something new. We took it into the Geek Squad at Best Buy, and the geek solved the problem in 2 seconds. Nice to be a geek. Anyways, I get to blog again.

Most of my plants in my outdoor planters got killed with the cold weather that we had, especially around Christmas. So that lets me know what will die, usually, and what will live. In the spring I won't replant anything expensive.

Rick and I are both noticing that the days are getting longer. Not as dark in the mornings, and lighter later in the evenings. I always feel like hibernating during the winter during the shortest days, and want to get outside when the days get longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment