Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Count of the sickies

Two weeks ago Stella came home from school sick, got Macy and Paige sick. Stella was getting better, and Macy was getting worse until she ended up in the ER. Then Alyona, Jessica and I all got sick to different degrees. Two days ago Hattie started getting sick. Paige called the doc yesterday and he said bring her in on Thurs if she hasn't gotten better (worried about RSV because of her age). Macy still coughing, raspy chest, runny nose, Stella still coughing, I'm on the upside but still in the head and nose (I was wondering what a head cold and sore throat would do to my ringing ears, didn't make them worse) and I think everybody else is on the upside of it also.

When it rains, it snows.
Hmmm, what political thing can I make of this?

No comments:

Post a Comment