Friday, January 24, 2014

Love, Love, Love...

...my hair.
I went to my stylist yesterday armed with pics of short haircuts that I liked. I had sent them to Paige and she said don't cut it short, I like it long. My stylists looked at the pics and said you don't want to do that. We discussed a few options of what I could do to change it a little, but not drastic. Roma (the stylist) said she has to talk clients out of doing something crazy all the time, cut or color.

As an aside, lots of people try to tell others what to do, so it's nice when one of these types actually executes good work with her/his plan (ahem to the dentist in Philly with his great plan for my tooth and cap, obviously someone I shouldn't have listened to, but hard for me to know when an "expert" I have hired actually knows his/her business).

But, back to my hair, the result of which I Love!!
I know this isn't important in the grand scheme of things (maybe not even in the short scheme of things) but I do Love it. Might be my fav of any.

My mirror tells me I am the fairest of them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment